New Board appointed
Minister of Education, Research and Culture, Ms Rigmor Dam, has appointed a new board to govern the Research Council Faroe Islands.
The board members are:
- Wilhelm E. Petersen, ph.d., director of the Centre of Maritime Studies and Engineering, Chair
- Erika A. Hayfield, ph.d., associate professor at the University of the Faroe Islands
- Rúni Weihe, Head of R&D at Havsbrún
- Richard Schwartson, Head of IT at the National Pharmacy Institution
- Marjun Wilhelm, Quality Manager at Luna
- Durita í Grótinum, Quality Manager at JFK
- Helgi Eidesgaard, assistant at the National Archives
The Board is appointed for a three year period from 1 September 2017.